Thursday

Thursday

I watched the CMA Awards last night on tv. And can I just say that I am madly in love with Brad Paisley (my husband is not the jealous type). Yes, Brad Paisley is a total hottie. I saw him in concert last year and after seeing him perform last night... I wanna see him again. So what if there are a couple of hundred people between him and I. Just the fact that we are in the same county, is good enough for me. So last night was all about gee-tars and great music for me.

I didn’t get much reading done. But I plan on making up for it tonight. Well maybe, since tonight is Grey’s Anatomy. Not much else is going on. I have to shop for a dress or something nice to wear for Jen’s baby shower on Sunday. I also already got the thumbs up from the hubby to taking me to the Book Street Fair at the Miami Book Fair on Saturday. So I’m stoked about that.

I’m still reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I’m about half way through - and I’m sure I would have finished it already if I had more time to read.

Oh well, I’m off to get some of this work done. Tootles.

Current book-in-progress: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Current movie/tv obsession: Grey's Anatomy
iTunes Loop: Love Story - Taylor Swift

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit