Saturday

Clowning Around

Last night we saw Slava's Snow Show. Can I just tell you how beautiful this show was. It was an authenticate clown show - pantomime style. Very Marcel Marceau, Charlie Chaplin inspired. Normally I'm not very thirlled at the thought of clowns, but this was very entertaining. Here are some pictures of the show.


















This morning I took the kids to see my grandparents. They love going because my grandparents let them run amuck. My grandmother goes to the supermarket and stocks up on donuts, ice cream, candy, etc. Not to mention, they have a huge yard littered with all kinds of fun stuff that they get to play with. Here are some pics.
















Current book-in-progress: The Poisonwood Bible and Shopgirl
Current movie/tv obsession: 21
iTunes Loop: antyhing Sara Bareilles

1 comment:

Marcus Woodard said...

Today, there are various options to choose from to have a cozy romantic fireplace in even the smallest of spaces. The interior spaces are major enough to accommodate almost something. These refrigerators are fast becoming the latest kitchen convenience for the modern home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit