Monday

A Day in the Life....

So my first entry... how exciting. This blog shall be dedicated to my obsessions... books, movies, music, etc. And of course my daily antics - which can be quite entertaining, if I don't say so myself.

A little bit about me...

  • I turn 30 in less than a month
  • I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children (who are my life)
  • I'm obsessed with reading... anything and everything
  • I love scrapbooking!
  • I love Broadway shows
  • I love my iPod and what I hear and watch on it
  • I'm addicted to http://www.facebook.com/ and a little game called Packrat - ugh (the vain of my existence)... although it's boring right now because I'm all caught up on all the collections.
I can really keep going with this so I guess I'll stop for now.

That's about all I've got to say today. I'm excitedly reading The Historian... I'm hooked at the moment so I plan on reading in the car during lunchtime. Also very excited that tonight is the season finale of The Bachelorette - I'ma JASON girl all the way.


Current book-in-progress: The Historian
Current Scrapbook item: Amy Butler bag
Current movie/tv obsession: The Bachelorette
iTunes loop: anything Sara Bareilles (love her right now)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit