Thursday

Feenees & Fur


So can I tell you how addicted my children are to Phineas and Ferb. Jenna gets home everyday asking for "Feenees and Fur". And can I say that my husband and I look forward to it too. We TiVO all the episodes now. The kids dance around every time a song comes on. It's great. We ♥ Perry the Platypus! Here is a clip to our new favorit song:


On another note, Julio comes home tonight. Yay me! I miss him when he's gone. A lot! The kids do too. I saw Bonneville last night - depressing. Also finished Sleepwalking - pretty good. James has an appointment with the dermatologist tonight for that persistent rash he has. Hopefully, they'll tell me what the hell he has and give him something to make it go away. The poor kid's belly feels like sandpaper.

Current book-in-progress: The Poisonwood Bible
Current movie/tv obsession: 10,000 b.c.
iTunes Loop: Best I Ever Had - Gary Allen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit