Friday

it's Friday bitches!

So we're going to go see Slava's Snow Show tonight. So excited about that! We have second row seats. So we should be getting snowed on all night. Like an idiot, the whole time I've been thinking we had tickets for tomorrow, but nope, they're tonight. Yay!

So I made plans to go to my grandmother's house tomorrow morning since Julio and the boys are all going paintballing. Like that the kids can see "Abila and Ishi" and they love to run around and play in her yard. My grandma buys them a bunch of snacks and treats, so they're in heaven when they go over. I am too since she makes the best Cuban food ever! I bribe her to cook for me and that way she can see her great-grandkids - lol.

Methinks, I shall try to convince Julio to take me to see The Dark Knight this weekend. If not, we have good movies at home too. So either way I'm sure we'll be entertained.

I am trying to convince my sister to come with us to see the new Cirque Du Soleil coming to town in November. I am not sure if she will since the tickets are $125 a pop. But I want to go the day before Thanksgiving. I was smart this year and asked for the days before Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. bua-hahaha.

I've decided that if I read 52 books this year - I will have reached my goal and therefore completed my New Years resolution. That makes 1 book a week, 52 weeks a year. Not bad. There are weeks where I can read more than one, but then there are books that take me 2 weeks to read. So go figure. This is what my nightstand looks like at the moment - not counting the 10 or so books I have loaned out. Or the one's I have in drawers, nor the Harry Potter books in Jenna's room... ugh

I WANT A BOOK SHELF! But I have no where to put it.

Also, a shout out to my friend Jennifer who is having another little boy. I'm so excited for you my friend. I'm so glad the baby and you are both healthy and happy. I love you.

That's all I've got for today. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pics tonight to post tomorrow. Tootles.

Current book-in-progress: The Poisonwood Bible
Current movie/tv obsession: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
iTunes Loop: The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice

1 comment:

Art4mysanity said...

Okay, what the heck is Slava's Snow Show? I love Damien Rice - the Blower's Daughter is awesome! It's on my iTunes too! Good grief, we have such similar tastes - have read the same books, etc. Maybe we were sisters in another life?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit