Thursday

just another day

We went to the hospital last night to visit my sisters father-in-law. He’s not doing well and honestly I don’t think he has much time left. A couple of days at the most. They are sending him on hospice today. So we’ll be able to visit him there now. Other than that, we didn’t do much last night. I finally finished The Boleyn Inheritance and have now started reading The Poisonwood Bible.

On a brighter note, still excited about the weekend. Saturday is becoming a whole fun-filled day. I even convince Anais to come with us to watch the movie. So now it’s a girl’s "morning" out.

Here’s the itinerary:

10:00 a.m. - Meet at my house
10:55 a.m. - Mamma Mia!
12:15 p.m. - Shopping at AC Moore
2:00 p.m. - Lunch at Pei Wei
3:00 p.m. - Love Bug class
5:00 p.m. - Crop Therapy

FUN TIMES! I can’t wait!


That’s all I got today. Returned three movies to Netflix so hopefully will have some good one’s for the weekend.


Current book-in-progress: The Poisonwood Bible
Current movie/tv obsession: Sleepwalking
iTunes Loop: Come on Over by Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit