Monday

Fall Begins!


Today is the first day of Fall. Although living in Florida kind of skips you out of all the splendor of the Fall season... I still love Autumn. It's my favorite season. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving - and just the orangey and brown colors. The scent of Pumpkin Spice... feels so homey. I guess it mean Christmas and a new year are right around the corner. I'm not really sure what it is... but I love the FALL!

With that said, Julio is out of town for the next 3 days, so I'm all on my lonesome. Luckily, I've gotten the kids into the habit of helping mommy out since the surgery, so they can pretty much get in and out of the shower on their own as well as on the changing table - so that limits the amount of carrying I have to do (considering the doctor said I shouldn't carry them for 8 weeks) - which to be honest is unrealistic with a one and two year old... but anyway.

I'm still reading Second Glance - which just got really good. So I should be wrapping it up tomorrow at the latest. The first couple of chapters always take me longer than reading more than half the book. it's annoying!

One more thing, MONDAY'S SUCK! Tootles.

Current book-in-progress: Second Glance
Current movie/tv obsession: The Air I Breathe
iTunes Loop: Everything I'm Not - The Veronicas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit