Wednesday

Wednesday

We had our "Book Club" today here at work. I know, I'm such a nerd, but I get excited about these things. I don't have many friends that read like I do, so when there's a group of people that like to read and we can discuss book(s), it's like a treat for me. So we discussed My Sister's Keeper and our new selection for this month is The Glass Castle - which I've already read, but since I liked it so much, I think I'm going to re-read it (I just have to get it back from Anais - that bitch - who thinks it's her book). Other than that, life is boring right now. We might be going to Disney next month for Jenna's birthday. Still in the works. Other than that, really boring! I'm down to my last 100 pages on The Time Traveller's Wife. So I should start reading Second Glance tomorrow. Also expecting a book shipment from Barnes & Noble tomorrow (yay) - The Other Queen, Gargoyle and The Last Lecture. That's all I got today. so blah

Current book-in-progress: The Time Traveller's Wife
Current movie/tv obsession: The Love Guru
iTunes Loop: Anyway - Martina McBride

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit