Saturday

Saturday

Well it's about 11:45pm and I am in bed - just finished watching Sarah Palin on SNL (which I found hilarious). I LOVE TINA FEY! She was great.

We got back from seeing Hairspray about 25 mins. ago. That was great too! I loved it. It was one of those shows that I couldn't help smiling the whole way through. The songs were great. The acting was spectacular. It was awesome. I loved the colors and the costumes. My husband says it's because I live my life in hypercolor like that. I think it's true - I do. LaLa Land.

Last night we went to see the Secret Life of Bees. Obviously, not everything in the book was in the movie but then again it was only 2 hours long. I found that they stayed true to the book. I really enjoyed it. Queen Latifah and Dakota Fanning were unbelievable. I laughed, I cried - yep, just like the book. Watch it.

I spent the morning at my grandmother's house with the kids. They had a blast like always. From there we went and while Jenna napped, I went to do groceries at Target with the baby. Shortly after that, I had Julio drop them off at my mom's so that we could start getting read for the show. and the rest is history.

I haven't had much chance to read today but I will make a point to do so tomorrow.

Current book-in-progress: Club Dead
Current movie/tv obsession: The Secret Life of Bees
iTunes Loop: The Phantom of the Opera Movie Soundtrack

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit