Thursday

Thursday

OMG, I am in book challenge heaven! I have found so many interesting book challenges to join. I can't wait to start some of them - although most start in '09. So exciting. But before anything, I must complete all the remaining Sookie books I was able to get yesterday. I bought the remaining 4 so that should last me 'till about mid-next week. And then I have to seriously get into these challenges.

Last night we saw The Happening. Very spooky - I wasn't able to sleep all that well after it.

I'm boring right now - not much going on. Still plan on heading out to the pumpkin patch over the weekend and finish buying goodies for the trick-or-treaters. Maybe go to the zoo.... not sure. blah

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!


Current book-in-progress: Dead as a Doornail
Current movie/tv obsession: Grey's Anatomy
iTunes Loop: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

1 comment:

Jenn Jenn said...

THE HAPPENING?! OM we watched that too on friday or saturday, and can i tell you was a CRAPPY ASS MOVIE! Que meirda... i was waiting for the twist and NOTHING... stupid worthless M. Knight Shymalanga (whatever his F'ed up name is) movie! Soooooo disappointed with it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit