Monday

Tuesday

Last night once I got home, I was exhausted. It seems that since there has been a slight weather change I am getting a cold - it happens every time. Not that it's very - it's never very cold in South Florida, but just a 20 degree change will get me every time. So needless to say, I am freezing this morning, wearing a leather jacket with boots and all... my boss asked me if I was planning on going skiing (such a fantastic sense of humor huh?)

So while we waited for "daddy" to get home last night - this is what we did... mess around with the camera. In the first picture you will see my son wearing my high heeled boots - he has a shoe fetish... what can I tell you. At least, they weren't the hot pink sandals I always have to look around the house for (those are his favorite).





I wanted to get started on The Witches of Eastwick, but I was just too tired. I did start this morning, but I can tell it's going to be one of those books that will take me a while to get into - hmph.

I'm on my own for the rest of the week. The hubby left this morning for Las Vegas for a management conference and he won't be back 'till the am on Halloween. Fantastic.

Current book-in-progress: The Witches of Eastwick
Current movie/tv obsession: Private Practice/Pshing Daisisu
iTunes Loop: Good-Bye Earl - Dixie Chicks

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Fantastic pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit