Wednesday

Wednesday

I've been so busy all week with work and with just my every day stuff. I'm super excited about all the books I have lined up to read for the fall and early next year. Some of them are out of my comfort zone, but I can say that it will be a nice change (hopefully).

This weekend I have to take the kids to the pumpkin patch - it's a yearly tradition of ours and if I'm not mistaken this is the last weekend that I'll be able to take them since next Friday is Halloween. I was trying to convince Julio to throw a kiddie Halloween party but he didn't budge.. bleh. That's alright. I told him we would do one next year for Jenna's birthday. Do like a cute little Kiddie Halloween Birthday Party. All the kids have to come dressed and we'll do all the fun Halloween games (i.e. bobbing for apples, etc.) It should be different and I'm sure she'll love it.

I'm going to the bookstore today during lunch - I'm all out of Sookie books and I NEED MORE NOW! I have to buy the next 4 and then I'll be all caught up.

That's all I've got - tootles.

Current book-in-progress: The End of the Alphabet
Current movie/tv obsession: The Happening
iTunes Loop: Kindly Unspoken - Kate Voegele

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit