Wednesday

Grace by Richard Paul Evans

This is one of those books that just pains you to have to put it down. It was a very emotional, intense and sad tale. The characters are charming. Important issues are addressed in a delicate manner. I felt the ending was a bit rushed but it definitely pulled at the heartstrings - of course, making me shed a tear or two. This is my first Richard Paul Evans book, but now I am intrigued by his much talked about The Christmas Box.

I was happy to hear how RPE is using his income to help out abused children through various charities. You can sign up for his mailing list at RichardPaulEvans.com before December 31,2009 and $1 is donated by Operation Kids to The Christmas Box International to help abused and neglected children.

Grace is a must read. Have your tissues ready!

1 comment:

lupingirl said...

I saw this at Sam's the other day and wasn't sure about it, but I may have to try it now. Thanks for the review!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit