Monday

Musing Mondays

With the holiday season now upon us, how does it affect your reading? Do you have more, or less, time to read at Christmas? Do you read Christmas themed/related books?

To be honest, the holidays really do affect my reading. For starters, I have less time to read then I normally do. Why? Well having two small children under foot I get a lot of my reading done once they're in bed. But with Christmas right around the corner, I use up that free time to wrap gifts, prepare Christmas cards, do last minute online shopping, etc. So yes, I definitely get less reading done around the holidays.

As for Christmas themed/related books - I do read them. Not many. Maybe a couple of them just to get me in the Christmas spirit. I go for the light Christmas reads to just snuggle up with some hot chocolate on a colder (not that it gets very cold in Miami) day... type feely book (if that makes sense).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit