Wednesday

Just for the Love of It Reading Challenge 2009


The Challenge Rules:
- Only books that I just can't wait to read.
- Only accept ARC/Publisher copies that I'm really interested in.
- My only deadlines will be for book tours.
- I'm NEVER "behind".
- My list is just for me... and I can change it however I want to!

(although not everything really pertains to my reading (i.e. I don't really get ARC's nor do I have book deadlines/tours) I thought this would be fun. Especially since I buy books every week or so.
For now I'm only giving myself a list of 6 books, but I'm sure I'll keep adding.

3 comments:

Michele said...

I think this challenge is a brilliant idea. It's so important not to forget our real love of reading (sometimes it gets lost under the pressure of reading all those arcs).

I think I'm going to jump into this one, too. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Anonymous said...

First... I am reading Life of Pi and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I also heard that Never Let Me Go and Giant are amazing books from my friend Lisa at Books on the Brain.

So glad that you're in the challenge. I wrote about you in this week's The Sunday Salon.

ANovelMenagerie said...

I can't find your RSS Feed button.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit