Thursday

Where's Nely?

For those of you wondering where I am, I'm in New York. I was so busy before I left that I wasn't able to come by and update my posts. I'm actually updating through my phone which is pretty cool and something I've never done before.

Anyway, it is freezing over here - I am not used to this weather. My eyes and nose are runny my face feels chaffed and boy do you gotta walk everywhere. But -lm having a blast. And yes, I am one of those corny tourists with a camera taking pictures of anything that catches my fancy. I keep getting the evil eye from the locals.

Our hotel is right on Time Square so we've been up and down all over the place. We went to Rockerfeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and checked out the World Trade Center area today. Meaning I rode the subway - how exciting is that?! We also saw The Phantom of the Opera last night (swoons) it was fantastic. We're actually in line now to see David Letterman (yes, I have a thing for him - I think itLs the gap in his teeth) and tonight is Mary Poppins! We're trying to get a lot done in 4 days so I'm a bit tired but I'm having so much fun that it's all worth it.

Gotta go now, but I'll keep you posted. Tootles.

3 comments:

Beth F said...

I'm totally jealous that you may get into Late Night! How cool is that???

Sounds like a super trip. Hope you post photos when you get back.

Darlene said...

Sounds like an absolutely awesome trip Nely. I'd love to go there some day. Have fun! Can't wait to see some pics when you get home.

Unknown said...

make sure to post some pix ya... enjoy the trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit