Friday

Obama's Blackberry by Kasper Hauser

I must confess, I’m not one who’s into politics, but I found myself laughing out loud at some of the hilarious e-mails, text messages and even picture texts being sent by BarackO and BidenMyTime, WildBill (Bill Clinton) FirstLady2U (Michelle Obama), hBomb (Hilary Clinton), etc. Just downright good, clean humor. I especially loved the e-mails received by President Obama from Abe (Abraham Lincoln) in heaven. Those would bring tears to my eyes.

This is something you can read in an hour tops - as it’s a small book and only 144 pages short. This is a very fun, giftable or even coffeetable top book to have. I guarantee it’ll get a laugh out of you.

You're still in time for the giveaway on this one. I have 5 copies to giveaway here. Ends 6/12/09.

1 comment:

Beth F said...

Thanks for the post. I've been curious about this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit