Monday

What are you Reading on Mondays? (Week 9/28/09)



For everyone else's responses, please visit J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. What am I reading this week:




Last week I read the following:

- Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
- Hate List - Jennifer Brown
- Evenings at the Argentine Club - Julia Amante
- The Vampire Diaries: The Summoning - L.J. Smith [review]
- The Darkest Night - Gena Showalter
- The Darkest Kiss - Gena Showalter

I reviewed the following:

- A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray [review]
- Going too Far - Jennifer Echols [review]
- The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks [review]
- Tombstone Tea - Joanne Dahme [review]
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan [review]

Don't laugh at me, but I totally got sucked in by Gena Showalter's, Lords of the Underworlds series, so I just have to read them all (back to back!) They are so good.

What are you reading this week?

9 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

O you've got some steamy loveliness in the works! Enjoy!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Yow!!! Look at those covers- a thing of beauty. Here is mine

Marie said...

Those covers do draw the eye don't they! I may have to go check out the books themselves :-) Have a great reading week!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy your books this week : )

Jennifer said...

I enjoyed A Great and Terrible Beauty. Happy Reading. :)
Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday_28.html

Anonymous said...

LOVE Gena Showalter! But you already know this, right? (lol)

Book Dragon said...

I've read Gena Showalter but not for a while. Intertwined is waiting for me at the library.

I have A Great and Terrible Beauty on my shelf waiting for me to remember it's there. I really need to move it, I hardly ever go over to that bookcase.

Book Dragon said...

I forgot to leave the link to my post

Ruth Schaller said...

Gena Showalter...good author!

Happy reading this week! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit