Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 11/16/09)

It's another Monday! As always, weekends just go by sooo fast. Although I did get much accomplished this weekend - it was nothing that I actually had planned. The Miami Book Fair was a no-go for me. I didn't have the time nor the energy needed to attend so I just stayed home. But I cleaned the whole entire house! Top to bottom! It looks and smells wonderful. I also baked cookies with the kids. This is the first time I do this because they are still small but they really wanted to help. So, I let them put the sprinkles and frosting on the cookies and needless to say they were stoked. They were also quite tasty, if I do say so myself. I did get the hubs to take me to the movies and we saw 2012. Not what I expected but still pretty good. I also was able to read 2 extra books then I had planned so that's also a plus.

Here's what I plan on reading this week:


Last week I read the following:
- Half Broke Horses - Jeannette Walls
- The Recipe Club: A Tale of Food and Friendship - Andrea Israel & Nancy Garfinkel
- A Courtesan's Scandal - Julia London [review]
- Perfect Timing - Jill Mansell
- Sins of the Flesh - Caridad Pineiro
- Thirsty - Tracey Bateman

I reviewed the following:
-To Desire a Devil - Elizabeth Hoyt [review/giveaway]
- Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins [review]
- Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr [review]

For those of you who don't already know, I am proudly hosting my first challenge (which starts this Friday) the 2009 Holiday Reading Challenge. So sign up to join in the fun. And that's all she wrote.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, you sure read a lot last week! Good luck with this week's goals! :)

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

I'm interested to hear what you think about Matchless. I haven't read any blogger reviews on that one yet.

Bleuette said...

I really want to read Eyes like Stars!

http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

Veens said...

Yes, weekends do fly past fast! But cleaning the whole house and those cookies..that sounds gr8 and that's accomplishments :)

great reads~

Jonnie (JB) said...

I would love to hear what you think of After the Moment. From the synopsis on Amazon, I'm not sure about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit