Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 11/30/09)

God, is it really the last day of November?

I had an extended long weekend since I took Wednesday off too, so now I'm sitting here at my desk contemplating whether or not I'd get fired if I called in sick tomorrow... lol - I went through the same thing this morning when my alarm clock went off. No, I know, I'm not calling in sick, but I just wish I were still home. Although I did accomplish a lot on my days off, I did not get much reading done [bows head in shame]. I only read two books all week long... how terrible right? But, I got my house all cleaned, had the dog groomed, was hostess on Thanksgiving, didn't sleep all night in order to partake of Black Friday sales (because yes, Toys R Us opened at midnight), put up the Christmas tree, had numerous trips up into my attic, baked cookies and cupcakes (I've never done cupcakes before so I was a bit worried, but luckily they came out perfect), and had a bbq yesterday at my house to watch the Dolphins play football. So yes, it was a hectic weekend but nevertheless it was perfect.

Here's what I plan on reading this week:


Last week I read the following:
- The Devouring - Simon Holt
- When Autumn Leaves - Amy S. Foster

I reviewed the following:
- Perfect Timing - Jill Mansell [review]
- Over the Moment - Garret Freymann-Weyr [review]
- Over the Holidays - Sandra Harper [review]

How was your weekend? What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

miss cindy :) said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend :) I didn't get much reading done either

brizmus said...

I'll be looking forward to your review of When Autumn Leaves. What a beautiful title!

Sam said...

I got my tree up too. Now it really feels festive.
I'm reading Carlos Ruiz Zafon's "The Shadow of the Wind" now.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Yah another Christmas story. I love Christmas stories!

Ms Ulat Buku said...

Cant wait for your review for A Touch of Dead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit