Wednesday

a bit under the weather

[via Flicker]

How's it going lovelies? Sorry I've been lost for almost a week now - I've been sick with a cold, making plans for a Disney cruise in May and (hrmph) working. So needless to say, I've had to put blogging, reading and surfing the net (my fave things to do) on hold for a bit.

Luckily for me, my boss has left on vacay for the rest of the week and I finally have some time for catching up. I promise to have a couple of reviews up within the next day or so as well as post giveaway winners, new giveaways, etc.

Hope you are all doing well.

10 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Get well soon :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Nely. :)

Jeanne C. said...

Ooooh, a Disney cruise! Can I stow-away in your suitcase??? My family LOVES cruising! :) Hope you feel better soon!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hope you feel better soon hon!

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Welcome back! See ya tonight??

:D

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Feel better soon, Nely!

Kailana said...

I hope things get better for you soon! Disney will be fun, though. :)

Jenny said...

Hope you feel better soon!

I also wanted to let you know I started a group for Florida bloggers on ning in case you want to join. =)
http://bookblogs.ning.com/group/floridabloggers

Mystica said...

Hope you feel better

Tales of Whimsy said...

Off subject:
I saw this and immediately knew I had to share it with you and the gals at Book Soulmates :)

http://www.blogaliciousweekend.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit