Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 7/05/10)

Well, hello lovelies. Hope you all had a magnificent 4th of July and are enjoying the day off today - I know I am. I'm not sure about the weather where you guys are from but, over here in South Florida, it has rained all weekend long. We actually made it out to the water park on Saturday and after we paid for our admissions, laid out our towels, and put sunblock on, the sirens went off that there was eminent thunder in the area and they closed the park down. My poor kids were definitely upset. Thankfully it let up a little last night and we were able to go out to our community park and enjoy the Independence Day / Firework activities. Oh well, at least it's been a relaxing weekend.

Here's what I plan on reading this week:

Last week I read the following:
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
- Seven Tears into the Sea by Terri Farley
- My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares
- Billie Girl by Vickie Weaver

I reviewed the following:
- The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa [review]
- Spells by Aprilynne Pike [review]
- The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan [review]
- Numbers by Rachel Ward [review]

Have a fantastic week!

4 comments:

Terri Farley said...

HI Nely,
Hope you enjoyed SEVEN TEARS INTO THE SEA. It's still haunting me!
Reading rocks,
Terri Farley

Ryan said...

Dracula In Love sounds interesting. Can't wait to read your review of it.

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

Oh, it looks like you have some great reading ahead of you. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on the Nora Roberts one as it is sitting on my TBR ; I used to read her books when I was a teen but it's been a while since I haven't read her work!

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I loved Vision in White and Thirteen Reasons Why. I'm currently reading Bed of Roses and enjoying it as well. Enjoy your reading week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit