Sunday

IMM Vlog [4]


The hubs was supposed to edit the video and spiff it up for me but he's been busy and if I keep waiting for him I'll never post this up. So although I filmed it on Friday you are now seeing it on Sunday.. ugh.

Books for review

-The Island by Elin Hilderbrand [audiobook]
- Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Seduced by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
- Captured by Desire by Kira Morgan
- The Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Medeiros
- Vanishing by Deborah Willis
- The Dead Boys by Royce Buckingham

Purchased
- Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

Courtesy of local library
- Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
- Kiss Me Kill Me by Lauren Henderson

So what did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

You got some great books! And one from J. Kaye!!! I really miss her too. So nice she's still in contact with some people.

Ryan said...

Glad you had a great mailbox...and the uhms aren't that bad.

Veens said...

Good to see you, Nely :)
You have some gr8 books! Have a good week ahead :)

jenna said...

I always love your vlogs - you've always got great stuff!

&ps: i was thinking about how much I liked your glasses in the video until I saw the sides and I realized that they're the same as mine! I love em. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit