Wednesday

Something Wicked [cool] This Way Comes

Most of you have already noticed the changes at All About {n} - but I do want to give you guys a heads up on what's to come.

Obviously, first things first, the lovely layout design created for yours truly by the amazingly talented Danny at Dreamy Blog Designs.  Pretty much everything you see here was created by her. le sigh...  I still can't stop looking at it ;)

Secondly, I am implementing a rating system.  From now on, all book reviews will have a rating at the bottom of the post as well as I will be enclosing ISBN info, Amazon link-up, number of pages, etc. And each review post will also now start with Book Review: and the name of book and author.  It's easier to find this way - whether it be through a search engine, twitter and even your Google Readers.  It makes life simpler for everyone.

There will also be some new weekly features that I have been working on.  
 

So Many Books So Little Time - this feature will host upcoming titles that I can't wait to get my hands on, books that I'm dreaming about owning and just anything that I can't help but NEED in order to increase by TBR piles. These are books that I'm waiting on, wishing on, and will travel miles to obtain. Yes, even if it means going ninja and having to fight a mob for it.


Bookcase of the Week - has been revamped.  I originally was posting these fabulous bookcases that I would find online, but I've decided why post bookcases that we'll never own, don't have the space for, or will never be able to afford.  Instead I've contacted some prominent bloggers and asked them to share their bookshelves, where they read, where they blog.  We want to see it all!!  Many of them have agreed and the first post should be up within a day or two.  I'm really excited about this one!  
 In gratitude for your unwavering following of my little blog - I've bought all these fabulous gifts that I plan on giving away.  The first one was the box set of the first six books of The Black Dagger Brotherhood which is already up.  I also got something for my YA followers and something for my contemporary romance lovers.  I figured this way I had a little something to encompass all my readers - since I have an eclectic bunch - much like my reading tastes.

And there you have it my lovelies.  These are just some of the changes that I have planned.  I hope to hear your feedback on them and hope you enjoy them as much as I do getting them together for you all.

10 comments:

Casey said...

I'm excited for your new features, especially the bookcase revamp! I love to see other people's reading nooks :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love it. Beautiful, creative, moves! You go girl!

Darlyn said...

Me too!I'm excited and that is totally nice of you. Cant wait to join the meme too =)

La Coccinelle said...

I love the whole layout! Especially the colours.

One thing I've been wondering... I've seen the picture-with-text-box thing in some people's blog posts and I was wondering how it was done. Is it part of the blog template?

Anonymous said...

Everything looks really great Nely. Super job on the memes and new layout. :D

holdenj said...

I agree, everything looks really nice. I like the new features too!

Chrystal said...

I love your new features. :)

carla said...

Looks great!
Looking forward to the bookcase feature! Need new ideas for storage!

Jillian said...

Danny's super amazing with her designs! I am so in love with yours!!

Veens said...

Wow! Looking forward to all new goodness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit