Happy Monday friends! There's only one more week for the Holiday Reading Challenge to start so I hope you all have your books ready. I know, I can't wait for it to start. I need some holiday cheer in my life.
Here's what I plan on reading this week:
Last week I read the following:
- Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
- Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales [review / giveaway]
- Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
- Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
- A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
I reviewed the following:
- Empty by Suzanne Weyn [review]
- You by Charles Benoit [review]
I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather this November has brought (at least here to South Florida) and that you've gone ahead and changed those clocks. Tomorrow on the Bookcase of the Week we have Yara from Once Upon a Twilight and later in the week we'll have Tina from Tina's Book Reviews. And stay tuned because I have plenty of giveaways to post this week. Happy Reading!