Tuesday

YA-D2 Reading Challenge Wrap-Up


Here is my final list of books read for the YA-D2 Reading Challenge.  This challenge took place from 10/01/10 - 12/19/10.   I have become quite the lover of dystopian literature and even more so when it's also YA.  You can see my original challenge post here.

The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
Matched by Ally Condie
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Empty by Suzanne Weyn
The Diamond of Darkhold by Jeann DuPrau
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

The requirement for the level that I chose to participate in was 5 books and it looks like I surpassed that goal.  I also read Wither for the challenge but didn't review it in time to count for the challenge.  Either way, this was much fun and I look forward to participating in it again next year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit