Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 1/24/11)

Hi friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  As always, mine was too short!  But I did get the chance to go see No Strings Attached with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman and it was awesome.  Friends (played by Ashton and Natalie) are looking for a "no strings attached" relationship which they enjoy until they begin having deeper feelings for each other.  The perfect romantic comedy with witty dialogue, a great cast and some very funny laugh-out-loud moments.  Plus Ashton is so hawt!  Don't miss it.


Here's what I plan on reading this week:

Last week I read the following:
- Stay by Deb Caletti
- Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning
- The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
- Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis 

I reviewed the following:
- Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King [review]
- The Snow Globe by Sheila Roberts [review]

It's still slow on my end.  But working on it.  I'm trying to challenge myself to reading one more book than the week before until I reach 6-7 books a week again.  I'm still in a slump.  ugh

Have a great week friends.  Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

That sounds SO cute. I need to see it. I can't wait to see what you think of the latest mermaid book :)

Once Upon a Twilight said...

I still dont know how you do it.

Book Soulmates said...

No Strings Attached sounds like the perfect chick-flick!!

♥Isalys

Michelle said...

Rosebush is a fantastic read! I really liked it a lot. Hope you enjoy it as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit