HAPPY V-DAY FRIENDS!
I love Valentine's Day! I love the corniness of it all... the flowers, the candies, the balloons, even the stuffed teddy bears. I really don't care for the expensive gifts on a day like today. I want a card and a box of chocolates just saying I LURV YOU! Nothing else. I hope you guys get exactly what you want too. The hubster took me to dinner on Friday night for a pre-V-day celebration and we ate fantastic food and then went to a club and danced the night away. We had a great time! Love was definitely in the air... haha
Here's what I plan on reading this week:
Last week I read the following:
- It Happened One Season by Various Authors
- On the Hunt by Various Authors
- Will Work for Prom Dress by Aimee Ferris
- The Princess in his Bed by Lila DiPasqua
**in other words, nothing that I had scheduled to read... now I have to catch up. ugh
I reviewed the following:
- Rosebush by Michele Jaffe [review]
- Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? by Max Brallier [review]
- The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge [review]
- Vixen by Jillian Larkin [review]
Have a great week friends. Happy Reading!