Good day friends. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I spent most of mine preparing for my boy's birthday party this upcoming weekend. He's turning 4! He's a big boy already. *pouts* So, that means I got zero reading done. I was just too tired the rest of the time to do anything but sleep. I did go see I Am Number Four though.*swoons* Alex Pettyfer is a cutie. I wonder if he digs older women. I'm just a young 32. :) I thought the movie was great and it stayed (mostly) true to the book. It's actually one of the first movies that I see after reading the book that I wasn't disappointed by. If you haven't read the book at least check out the movie. It was great!
Here's what I plan on reading this week:
Last week I read the following:
- The Countess by Lynsay Sands
- Shimmer by Alyson Noel
- Numbers: The Chaso by Rachel Ward
- Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
- I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson
I reviewed the following:
- Switched by Amanda Hocking [review]
- Shimmer by Alyson Noel [review/giveaway]
- Starstruck by Cyn Balgo [review]
- Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole [review]
- Divergent by Veronica Roth [review]
Have a great week friends. Happy Reading!