Good day friends. I hope you are all doing well this bright and shiny Monday. I had a great weekend. We celebrated my son's fourth birthday and he and all his little friends had a blast. I'll have to post pics for you guys to see them in all their scurvy-faced pirate glory. As always, I got rarely any reading done over the weekend, but I did get some good reading done throughout the week.
Here's what I plan on reading this week:
Last week I read the following:
- Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
- The Girl Who Was on Fire by Various Authors
- With This Ring, I Thee Bed by Various Authors
- The Heiress by Lynsay Sands
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre
- Girl, Stolen by April Henry
I reviewed the following:
- Shine by Lauren Myracle [review]
- Stay by Deb Caletti [review]
- Feed by Mira Grant [review]
Have a great week friends. Happy Reading!