Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was full of goodness. There was a treat-filled birthday party and we went to the fair... needless to say, my children had a spectacular weekend. Mommy didn't get much reading in there but the kids had a blast and that's what matters.
Here's what I plan on reading this week:
Last week I read the following:
- Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
- Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
- Die For Me by Amy Plum
- Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley
- So Shelly by Ty Roth
I reviewed the following:
- Numbers 2: The Chaos by Rachel Ward [review]
- I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson [review/giveaway]
- The Countess by Lynsay Sands [review]
- The Heiress by Lynsay Sands [review]
- Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach [review]
- Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting [review]
Have a great week friends. Happy Reading!