Wednesday

So You Asked to See My R.A.K.


So as most of you already know, my besties over at Book♥Soultmates have come up with this wonderful new monthly feature called R.A.K. (Random Acts of Kindness).   In it you get to see other book lovers' wishlists and you are able to contact them and send them a book of their choice and vice versa.  Imagine getting books from your bloggy-lovin' friends all while having the opportunity of returning the favor.  At the end of the month, you can gloat and show how big your R.A.K. is.  I think this is brilliant!  I love getting books but even more so, I love giving books.  

So for those of you who don't know about R.A.K. yet, well now's your chance.  Get your wishlists up to date and link up to their monthly feature.  You don't even have to be a blogger to participate.  All you really need is a wishlist - whether it be on Amazon, GoodReads, Book Depository, etc.  

Here's my wishlist!  Now I don't have much on there since I normally just buy everything I want to read.  I pre-order everything too!  Yes, I know, it's a terrible habit of mine. 

I've shown you mine, now show me yours!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is a great idea! I signed up! Here is my wishlist: http://nakeshabrown.blogspot.com/p/books-wish-list.html

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Darkfever is on my read it and pass it along list :) Sign up you might win it! Bloodfever will be next month :)http://www.geekybloggersbookblog.com/2011/03/read-it-and-pass-it-on-march-2nd-group.html

Elsa said...

Oh Oh, this is a great idea. Here's my wishlist.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/5075474?shelf=to-read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit