Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I sure did. I spent most of it shopping. As most of you may know from my frantic tweets over the past couple of weeks - I was in search of a new job and I got hired in a great firm in Downtown Miami (excited!). Next Monday shall be my first day... and what does this mean? I need a new wardrobe, duh. So that's what I've been doing. Shopping, shopping, shopping. This also means I've been too pooped out to get much reading done.
Here's what I plan on reading this week:
Here's what I read last week:
- Possession by Elana Johnson
- Semi-Sweet: A Novel of Love and Cupcakes by Roisin Meaney
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (which I loved but took me almost 4 days to read)
I reviewed the following:
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson [review]
- Entwined by Heather Dixon [review]
- Already Home by Susan Mallery [review]
Have a great week friends. Happy Reading!