Happy Monday friends! Gosh, it's been a while since I've actually pre-planned what I'm reading throughout the week. Lately it's been more of a "touch and go" scheme. But I'm doing my best to get back on track and catching up with the tons of books I now have sitting around that haven't been touched.
Here's what I plan on reading this week:
Here's what I read last week:
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Lover Unleashed by J. R. Ward
- The Ghoul Next Door by Lisi Harrison
- Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
- Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
- Secrets of an Accidental Duchess by Jennifer Haymore
I reviewed the following:
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins [review]
- Unleashed by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie [review]
- Love Story by Jennifer Echols [review]
- Damned by Chuck Palahniuk [review]
- Hourglass by Myra McEntire [review]
Have a great week friends. Happy Reading!