Monday

Manic Monday Recaps [Week 2/27/12]

[via WeHeartIt]

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all the weekend.  I spent the days being lazy.  It was the best.  I read, I napped, I hung out with my family, I caught up on some of my programs... it was awesome!  I need to be lazy more often.

Here's what I plan on reading this week:

Here's what I read last week:
- Cordina's Royal Family: Bennett & Camilla by Nora Roberts
- The Gilly Salt Sisters by Tiffany Baker
- A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton

I reviewed the following:
- Secrets of an Accidental Duchess by Jennifer Haymore [review]
- Once Upon a Wicked Night by Jennifer Haymore [review]

Have a great week friends. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Paranormal Haven said...

I'm not a YA fan but Grave Mercy sounds like it could be really good. I'm very tempted to give it a try.


Paranormal Haven

Kailana said...

I have Grave Mercy to read, too. I am intrigued by the cover to The House of Velvet and Glass. I look forward to your review!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit