Wednesday

the Deal-e-o

I just got back from lunch with the girls. That was nice. We were able to get outta the office for a while and just talk about all the very important thing girls talk about... you know, comparing notes.. lol

Other than that, life is boring at the moment. Nothing too exciting going on. Jennifer and Ethan came over for dinner last night. The chef prepared Chicken Fettucini Alfredo ... my compliments to the Chef!

Today, I'm still stuck at another desk and according to our computer guy will be here for a while since the problem seems to be some faulty wiring. My luck, of course.

Plan on getting manicure, pedicure and wax today. Yay me! And Julio's out of town so I'm on my own with the kids until Friday - bleh.

And well, that's it.

Current book-in-progress: The Poisonwood Bible
Current movie/tv obsession: We Own the Night
iTunes Loop: Not Gonna Write You a Love Song - Sara Bareilles

1 comment:

Art4mysanity said...

We were talking about sex, okay? Talking about s-e-x at lunch. LOL!! You are so refined my friend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit