Saturday

Rainy Saturday

It's been a plain, old, boring, rainy Saturday. The kids were up at the crack of dawn (nothing unusual) so I got up with them. We've watched cartoons most of the day. I finally got to see The Spiderwick Chronicles - it was as cute as I thought it would be. I put James down for a nap and he didn't even flinch. Jenna didn't make it past the first 15 minutes of the movie. After that I myself took a nap - which was much needed by all. The rest of the afternoon we spent cleaning up the house and uploading music onto my iPod which I've been trying to do for the past week. I've been dying to upload the Mamma Mia! soundtrack so that I can sing along when I go watch the movie next weekend. Yes, I do things like that. I'm all excited because they have all these new fun little apps that I'm dying to try out. It's just been uploading/downloading for the past hour or so.


I convinced Julio to take me to the movies so he's dropping the kids off now at my mom's so we can relax for a little and head out to watch something... not sure yet. So at least we'll get out of the house for a little bit - which should be nice. That's about it for now.

Current book-in-progress: The Boelyn Inheritance
Current movie/tv obsession: The Spiderwick Chronicles
iTunes Loop: Soulmate by Natasha Beddingfield

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit