Friday

TGIF

I’m tired today. I couldn’t get to bed early because I can’t sleep all that well when the hubby isn’t around. Not to mention I was all wired up because of the whole fiasco that went down in my neighborhood yesterday morning. So every time I heard a little noise in the house I would freak out. Luckily, I grabbed Jenna and cuddled her up and finally passed out - my savior.

This morning though I feel like I got hit by a truck. It took great effort to get out of bed this morning. Not to mention I procrastinated last night so I had more things to do this morning before I was able to leave the house.
But at least:



The hubby gets in tonight - yay! We really have no plans this weekend but that can always change. I do want to try to go see Wanted but my husband is excited about Journey to the Center of the Earth. Not much else going down. TGIF!


Current book-in-progress: The Boelyn Inheritance
Scrapbook item: Pull E-Z Ribbon Purse
Current movie/tv obsession: The Spiderwick Chronicles
iTunes Loop: Taylor Swift

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit