Tuesday

Things to do Before I Die

I've been thinking.... I guess everyone goes through this when someone close to them dies. But there is so much to do before I die - and well, if you think about it, so little time to do them all. So I made a list of what I still need to accomplish. There have been major accomplishments already - so those will have dates next to them. But there are still soooo many things I need/want to do.

Here's my list: (in no particular order)

- Swim with dolphins
- Skydive
- Have my portrait painted
- Send a message in a bottle
- Fall in Love (10/1998)
- Write a novel
- Move out of Florida
- Learn to play a musical instrument with some degree of skill
- Spend New Year's in an exotic location (New York counts)
- Get passionate about a cause and spend time helping it, instead of just thinking about it
- Sing a great song in front of an audience (5/2009)
- See a Broadway Show in New York (3/2009)
- Drive across America from coast to coast
- Make a complete and utter fool of myself
- Go to a drive-in movie (6/13/98)
- Sleep under the stars
- Raft through the Grand Canyon
- Get married (6/12/04)
- Accept myself for who I am
- Go up in a hot-air balloon
- Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- Have children (10/07/05 & 2/28/07)
- Learn to bartend
- Learn to ski (properly - not propelling myself down the slopes)
- Go white water river rafting
- Buy a house (2/19/07)
- Run a marathon
- See the pyramids
- Visit the Great Wall of China
- Take an African Safari
- Go to a Michael Jackson concert
- Stagedive
- Make someone cry of happiness
- Go to Mardi Gras
- Visit an active volcano
- Go whale watching
- See Alaska
- Read all the great classics
- Back-pack through Europe

(subject to additions and deletions)

I've decided to live

1 comment:

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Um... shouldn't "Make a complete and utter fool of myself" have every date posted next to it??

haha! lol
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit