Wednesday

yada yada yada

So first things first... I didn’t do crap last night. I didn’t watch The Spiderwick Chronicles, I didn’t get to read much more than a chapter and I was annoyed at life, to boot.

Yep, the hubby left early this morning for Fort Myers so he ended up working ‘till about 11pm last night. By the time he got home I had passed out from exhaustion. I was home alone with the kids all evening and between dinner, showers and bedtime I didn’t get much accomplished. So now I’m alone until Friday when he comes back home. Hopefully, he won’t have to go back again next week... cause that would really suck -ugh.

I’m annoyed with PackRat at the moment so I’m currently boycotting it. At least until tomorrow. I figure I’ll get some work done this way.

I keep thinking about my 30th Birthday which is really just 3.5 weeks away. God they say once you turn thirty the years really fly by and the next thing you know you’re 50. Fantastic. I think I want to go celebrate it at Barton G. It’s a bit pricey but I figure I only turn 30 once right? From there we can go hang out at the beach and well, get plastered. I’ll have to talk to my mom to see if she’ll stay with the kids overnight. August 2 is a Saturday so we can partay all night long - woot! Like I’m such a party animal. I think I’m more excited that Breaking Dawn comes out that day then turning 30 - lol. I’m such a nerd.

We booked our next Crop Night - July 19 - so that should be fun. Hopefully by then I’ll have my new badass Amy Butler bag. We will also be working on the Technique Tuesday kit - Love Bug. Can’t wait. I’m totally stoked.

That’s all I got for ya. Still reading The Historian but have less than 100 pages to go. So hopefully I'll finish it tonight. I think I’m finally going to read Love in the Time of Cholera. I’ve only had it for like 4 months. I keep procrastinating. - I’m outta here.

Current book-in-progress: The HistorianCurrent

Scrapbook item: Sherbert & Sprinkles Cardstock Kit

Current movie/tv obsession: nothing at the moment

iTunes Loop: Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit