Monday

Tropical Storm Fay

So I called in sick to work today. The weather is just horrible. And although we are supposedly under a Tropical Storm/Hurricane Watch... nothing is really happening other than that it's raining.

So I've decided to play hookie... yay me!

I'm doing nothing all day too. I'm just going to lie in bed all day and read. This is awesome. I dropped the kids off at my mom's early and finished the laundry and now am officially done and it's just 9:30a. I plan on reading a whole book today. I can't wait.

Peace out homeys!

Current book-in-progress: Turbulent Sea

Current movie/tv obsession: Charlie Bartlett

iTunes Loop: Wicked Soundtrack

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit