Friday

Friday

Yep, it's that time of the week again. Halleluljah. We don't have anything planned for the weekend - but that's just the way I like it. I do have Crop Therapy tomorrow night. Although my sister can't go, Jennifer and I are still getting together. Which is great as I haven't had any girly scrapbooking fun in a while.

I'm tired today, but then again what's new. I took the baby to the doctor last night and was informed that he has no ear or throat infections and therefore just has the cold that had every kid in that waiting room sniffling and crying over. I was given some cough medicine - which my insurance denied and cost me $35 (what a rip-off). So by the time I got him to bed it was already 10p. Then I had to worry about me and Jenna. By the time my little head hit the pillow it must've been 11:30p. I don't think I lasted 2 mins. awake, I was so tired.

And well, that's all I've got. My boss isn't here today so I'm catching up and clearing out my desk - which is a dreadful mess. ach.

Current book-in-progress: The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
Current movie/tv obsession: Baby Mama
iTunes Loop: Got it Right this Time - Keith Urban

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit