Monday

Monday

So much to do - so little time.

I have to buy both kids shoes, and some minor groceries that we need, the car needs to get washed and the oil changed, not to mention we need to pack. urgh.

That's quite a lot when you have two little ones underfoot. We leave early Wednesday morning.

Other than that, my mom cleaned my house today while the kids were napping. Yay. Although I had pretty much done everything already so it was just a matter of mopping the floor. I luf her.

Also going crazy at work since I like to leave my desk spotless so that nothing needs to be resolved on my account while I'm gone.

Carry on.

Current book-in-progress: Lucky One
Current movie/tv obsession: Dancing with the Stars
iTunes Loop: Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit