Friday

2nds Challenge 2009

Photobucket

This is a great way to combine 1st in a Series with this one. The only thing with 2nds is doesn't have to be a series book. It can be a book from an author you've just read one book from before.Here are the guidelines:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need to have a blog to participate.
2. Read 12 books by authors that you have only read once. It doesn't have to be a series.
3. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009. Don't start reading until January.
4. You may list your chosen books any time during the year. Change the list if needed.

This sounds like a great challenge for me. Although I will not be joining the 1sts challenge, I think this one will work well to get me to read more books from authors I've recently begun reading and liked. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Just wanted to drop by and officially welcome you to the challenge. I am so glad you decided to join us!!

P.S. What an awesome looking blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit