Friday

I have a date tonight with a man vamp named Edward.
7:00 p.m.


Can't wait!

.::EDIT::.
I just got home from the movies and I really liked Twilight. Yes, there were some parts that I thought the acting wasn't all that great, it felt a little rushed, and they did change some things around, but mostly it stayed very true to the book. I wish there would've been more focus on Edward and Bella's love story but I guess they have to leave that for the three upcoming movies. I thought that it was great that Stephanie Meyer had a cameo... very Stephen King/M. Night Shyamalan of her. But over all, the movie itself was great and I recommend to all you "Twerds" to go watch it.

Current book-in-progress: Belong to Me
Current movie/tv obsession: Twilight
iTunes Loop: Gravity - Sara Bareilles

1 comment:

Beth F said...

Thanks for the review! We'll be going sometime Thanksgiving weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit