Monday

Monday

God, I have had so many posts today. Obviously, I have been doing very little work - muahahaha, buahahaha. I wasn't able to come around throughout the weekend to post so I've done all my posting today. I read two books over the weekend - I finished From Dead to Worse (book #8 of the Sookie Stackhouse collection) and I read Coraline (because I am a Neil Gaiman fan). Tonight I plan on starting to read Grace - the first of my holiday books, so that's exciting, plus it has really good reviews online.

Other than that, the weekend just went by too fast. On Saturday we spent the day at home. We put away all the Halloween decorations (it's about time) and we decorated the house for Thanksgiving. Yes, my house looks beautiful, if I must say so myself. I took pictures but I haven't had time to put them up yet, maybe tonight(?). Then on Sunday we had our friends over for a barbecue and to watch the Dolphins game. It's always nice to play the hostess. The kids ran around and had a blast. And well, that was it for the weekend. Nothing too exciting I guess.

We were supposed to go the Miami Book Fair this weekend, but then I found out that the actual Book Street Fair is this coming weekend - so I decided to wait 'till then. I'm really looking forward to it.

And well, that's it. Not much else going on. I joined the 100+ Book Challenge. It was the ideal challenge for me since this years goal was to read at least 52 books (which I have surpassed) and next years goal was going to be 100 (so this challenge is perfect for me).

Current book-in-progress: Grace
Current movie/tv obsession: The Ellen Degeneres Show
iTunes Loop: Twilight Soundtack

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit