Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should be Reading:

- Grab your current read.
- Let the book fall open to a random page.
- Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
- You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
- Please avoid spoilers!

This is my first "Teaser Tuesday" - so please bear with me if I do it wrong.

There are times I feel like shouting my feelings to the entire world. But I think they'd only close their windows.

- Grace by Richard Paul Evans
- Page 158

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great teaser! Thanks for sharing.

Book Lover Lisa said...

I've felt that way myself.

Jen said...

I have totally felt that way before...on a regular basis!!! :-)

avisannschild said...

Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! I can relate to this quote too!

I love your header, by the way.

My teasers are here.

Nise' said...

Oh yeah, felt like that a time or two. I have not read Richard Paul Evans in a long time.

The Bumbles said...

Very emotional Teaser. I put it on my To Read shelf - fellow Goodreads member!

Anonymous said...

This was my first teaser too. I think we did good. Liked your teaser also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit