Friday

I'm in the mood for love

So, I've decided that since February is the month of l♥ve, I will only be reading romance novels all month long. Hehe.

To be honest, I have tons of romance novels at home (sitting on my shelves) from some of my favorite authors. So I figure this is my excuse to get to them all read already. I also have to read Inkdeath sometime this month for the Cornelia Funke Challenge but I believe there'll be a little romance in that as well - so I'm counting it too. Here are some of the one's I'm thinking of reading:


I also have the whole MacAllisters Series from Kinley MacGregor too (which is about 6 more books) so that should keep me entertained for a while dontcha think? :D Yummy fun!

5 comments:

Beth F said...

Read Outlander first. You'll love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that is a neat thing to do! If I didn't have so many book challenges, I'd join you!

Michele said...

Okay so what is this MacAllisters Series you speak of??

Nely said...

Michele - I don't really know much about the MacCallister's other than that they are Scottish and totally sexy. They're on loan from one of the attorney's I work with. She loves them - so they have to be good.

Beth - I've been prolonging reading Outlander b/c it just looks sooo big. But I've heard wonderful things about it. I need to read it already.

Beth F said...

Now I have to check out the MacAllisters. Once you meet Jamie in Outlander, you won't want to stop reading!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit