Thursday

Thursday Thunks (4/09/09)

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color orange and the number 9999.

1. What was the last thing you ate? Two Krispy Kreme doughnuts (I was forced to eat them)

2. I say the color purple.. what do you think of? Barney (I watch Barney day and night - I dream of Barney)

3. Lamps or ceiling lights? Both

4. What color rabbit is your favorite? Chocolate... oh what, says who that it's not a color?

5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do? Start walking - although this is the start of many scary movies

6. What is one thing most of your friends do online that you just can't understand the fascination and do not participate in? sadly Twitter - I just haven't gotten fully into it yet

7. What do you need right now? A drink! LoL

8. And your most serious injury you've had was....? I fractured my right elbow in three places (I looked like Robocop with this horrendous brace I wore for a couple of months)

9. What is the most evil thing you've ever done? I plead the fifth

10. Give us some random fact about you. click here

10 comments:

Kimber said...

I said chocolate! Great answers!

Beth F said...

Super answers! I love your sense of humor

Jen said...

Fun answers!

Ana S. said...

Mmm chocolate rabbits. I want some :P

It took me a while to get into Twitter, but now I'm a bit of an addict.

Melissa O. said...

Nice thunking! :-)

Funny, as you were commenting on my yard-forking, I was writing up an awards post that has your name on it! You can collect your award here: http://www.melissas-bookshelf.com/2009/04/splash.html

Unknown said...

I'm right up there with you on #6 and #7

Berleen said...

start of scary movies... OMG I never thought of that!

His d said...

i've found that Twitter works best when you find a fun crowd to hang out and talk back and forth with.

Ria said...

Can't believe I didn't think of chocolate rabbits!! Please I hope no one else says Barney!!!

ANovelMenagerie said...

An award awaits you at A Novel Menagerie in the Sunday Salon post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit