Monday

What are you Reading on Mondays? (Week 6/28/09)

For everyone elses responses, please visit J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. What am I reading this week?




Last week I read the following:
The Devlin Diary - Christi Phillips [review]
Seduce the Darkness - Gena Showalter [review]
Drawing in the Dust - Zoe Klein [review]
My Forbidden Desire - Carolyn Jewel [review]

I also reviewed the following:

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist - Rachel Cohn & David Levithan [review]
Wings - Aprilynne Pike [review]
The Vanishing Sculptor - Donita K. Paul [review]

My reading last week was not what I had hoped for - so yes, I'm reading The Castaways this week. For one, I have had a dreadful cold (I mean bad enough to where I actually had to go and get checked out by a doctor). For some reason I can't concentrate while reading when I'm sick. I know that sounds silly, but I just can't. Don't ask me why... And secondly, I was getting ready for my vacation this week. Yep, I'm on vacation right now on Sanibel Island on the Gulf coast of Florida. The hotel we're staying at is gorgeous and the views from our balcony are to die for. The weather is not all that great (it's rained all day) thus, I'm catching up on my blog posts for the week. Hopefully the weather clears up tomorrow so that I can take some pictures and show you guys.


So tell me, what are you reading this week?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seduce the Darkness - Gena Showalter - That's not the new Lord of the Underworld series, is it?

Kristen said...

Ooo yummy looking books. Reminds me that I haven't read a naughty romance novel in a while.

Ashley said...

Interesting choices! I haven't read any of them but I know have them in my TBR journal. This week I'm reading Beowulf on the Beach by Jack Murnighan and Sex with the Queen by Eleanor Herman.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy your vacation and your books. I loved School of Essential Ingredients.

ANovelMenagerie said...

I reviewed Hollywood is like High School. I can't wait for your review.

The Reading Momster said...

woaw~ u r good! :)
i m reading Twilight :)

and i have copied one of the images for my cover attractions post tomorrow! :)

i hope you dnt mind!
let me know :)

Darlene said...

Oh no, sick on your holiday-not good at all. I sure hope you feel better soon!

School of Essential Ingredients is so good. I should be starting Castaways soon I hope.

Take care of yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit